International Master Catalin Ardelean
Mr. Ardelean has a great experience as a coach, teacher (1st degree) and chess player (International Master , max ELO 2526 points). He has several degrees and training qualifications including the FIDE trainer since 2013 .
As a player, he won many awards , the most importants were the following
|27 medails to nationals juniors/seniors championships||Roumanie|
|5th place to World Championship for U14 category||1995||Halle|
|4th place to European Championship for U16 category||1997||Tallinn|
|2nd place to European Teams Championship U16||1997||Tallinn|
|Double National Champion in ROU to Blitz-Seniors||Roumanie|
As capitan for the Roumanian Juniors Team U18, they obtained :
- 2nd place to Pardubice , Cehia
- 3th place to Iasi, Romania
As capitan for the National Seniors Team , in 2017 , the team obtained 7th place to Europen Championship- the best result of the Romanian Masculin Team (since 1989 to present).
His students have won more than 200 medals in national competitions and several awards to international tournaments and championships.
The most importants awards of his students are:
- Visanescu Daria, 2nd place to European Championship G16
- Gabrilescu David, several awards to national level
- Doros Radu, 5th place to World Championship U16, Brazilia
- Stanciu Alexandru , several awards
- Lehaci Miruna, member of National Romanian Team
- Petrisor Adrian , International Master
- Secheres Adrian, Fide Master (2400 ELO)
- Hajbok Robert, Fide Master (2350 ELO)
- Aciu Malina, several medals to European Rapid and Blitz competitions